June 29, 2020
Escape & Stay Safe
Posted by: lisa menz
We think that a lot of folks need a getaway right about now. Do you agree? We are happily open and taking reservations for your much needed relaxing escape. New Hope & Lambertville, indoor and outdoor dining and many area attractions as well as the beautiful Bucks County Countryside are open. Let the relaxing escape begin...
- We know that staying safe on a getaway is of paramount importance and the safety and health of our guests, and our staff remain a top priority.
- Rooms are disinfected and stay vacant 24-72 hours before your arrival. In addition to the highest cleaning standards we now have additional procedures that comply with or exceed standards of the CDC and AHLA.
- Each guest room is cleaned and disinfected top to bottom.
- All common areas, guest rooms, bathrooms, bedding, floors and kitchen are all thoroughly cleaned and high touch areas are cleaned multiple times daily to our high standards.
- Our new safety procedures require us all to work together. All staff and guests are required to practice social distancing and wear a mask at all times in hallways and indoor public areas.
- Staff will not enter your room during your stay.
- Optional rooms with private entrance directly to your room.
- To make social distancing easier, the inn will stay at reduced capacity.
Part of our new procedures is serving you a hot breakfast to your room or to one of the many areas set up for social distancing on our 2 acres of land- gazebo, covered front porch, rooftop deck, balconies and patios. Our regular dining room is closed for indoor dining.
Fun Stuff to do in Area
We will continue to help you navigate the New Hope area and be your personal concierge, providing you with insight into activities, dining and area happenings during your stay as we work to get back to normal. New Hope and Lambertville's restaurants, shops and attractions are open and you can enjoy yourself this summer exploring the area during your overnight stay.
Reserve your getaway to Relax & Reconnect here
or call us at 215-862-5082
Call us for help arranging your getaway and booking your room 215-862-5082 or book online here.