Need a relaxing escape? We are open and happily taking reservations for your much needed (and deserved!) break.
Stroll the galleries, shops, and enjoy a getaway to lift your spirits. COVID restrictions for your safety such as mask wearing are obligatory in area shops, galleries and attractions .
Let the relaxing and safe escape begin.
Safety Actions at Inn
- We know that staying safe on a getaway is of paramount importance and our guests’ safety and health, and our staff remains a top priority.
- Rooms are disinfected and stay vacant 24-72 hours before your arrival. Besides the highest cleaning standards, we now have additional procedures that comply with or exceed the CDC and AHLA recommended measures.
- Each guest room is cleaned and disinfected from top to bottom.
- All common areas, guest rooms, bathrooms, bedding, floors, and kitchen are all thoroughly cleaned, and high touch areas are cleaned multiple times daily to our high standards.
- All staff and guests must practice social distancing and wear a mask at all times in hallways and indoor public areas.
- You can text Innkeeper as well as call.
- Staff will not enter your room during your stay.
- We also have rooms with a private entrance directly to your room available.
- To make social distancing easier, the inn will stay at reduced capacity- 50% or less.
As part of our new procedures, our regular dining room is closed. Instead, we can serve a hot breakfast to your room with tray tables (upon request) or to a table set up for social distancing on our 2 acres of land. For example, we have a gazebo, covered front porch, rooftop deck, balconies, and patios.
We want to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Please let us know if you’d like tray tables in your room or would like suggestions on other dining areas.
We do offer a “no breakfast” option if you choose. You can book that here.
Fun Stuff to do in Area
As always, our hearts are in hospitality. We will continue to help you navigate the New Hope area and be your personal concierge, providing you with insight into activities, dining, and area happenings during your stay as we work to get back to normal. New Hope and Lambertville’s restaurants, shops, and attractions are open, and you can enjoy yourself this Winter exploring the area during your overnight stay.
Reserve your getaway to Relax & Reconnect here or call us at 215-862-5082
Reserve your getaway to Relax & Reconnect here
or call us at 215-862-5082
Call us for help arranging your getaway and get the best rate by booking directly with us. You can call us at 215-862-5082 or book online here.