Breakfast & Dining
Daily Hot Gourmet Breakfast
After a fun evening of exploring New Hope & a restful sleep, indulge in the included delicious hot gourmet breakfast at individual café tables in the historic manor with an abundance of charm and natural sunlight. Along with hot rich coffee, tea, orange juice, and a fresh fruit cup, savor each bite of your delightful hot-from-the-oven specialty dish of the day or eggs, bacon and toast and homemade breakfast cakes such as Banana Bread, Lavender Almond cake or Cranberry Scones. Some guest favorites include: French Toast Souffle with Baked Peaches, Harvest Frittata, and Angel Puff.
Garden to Table Fresh Ingredients
The Fox and Hound ‘Garden to Table’ fresh and organic herbs and vegetables grown right here on our property or on local farms are incorporated whenever possible in our hot dishes and cakes. We can accommodate most special allergies and dietary needs with advance notice. If your itinerary of daily activities starts early, we can make up a breakfast to go for you – just let us know. For a small fee you can choose to have breakfast in bed delivered to your room. Special diets such as Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, and Vegan can be accommodated as well.
With over 70 restaurants within minutes of New Hope & Lambertville, there is a lot of choice and variety. Our innkeepers are experts on the local area and are very happy to help you choose your restaurant and also to make a reservation for you.
We have chosen some winning restaurants here. A more comprehensive list of excellent local restaurants can be emailed to you when you book your overnight room.
A Short Walk from the Fox & Hound (less than 15 minutes or so walk)
- Blue Tortilla – (www.thebluetortillarestaurant.com)
- Marsha Brown’s Creole Kitchen – (www.marshabrownrestaurant.com)
- Tastebuds – (www.tastebuds-newhope.com)
- Karla’s – (www.karlasnewhope.com) Open mic nights and live guitar nights
- Sprig & Vine – (www.springandvine.com) Vegetarian & vegan
- The Landing – (www.landingrestaurant.com) River views
- Blue Moose Restaurant & Café – (www.cafebluemoose.com)
- Triumph Brewery – (www.triumphbrewing.com) live music, view of historic train line
- Zoubi’s – (www.zoubinewhope.com)
- Havana’s Restaurant & Nightclub – (www.havananewhope.com) live music/bands
- C’est La Vie, French bakery and coffee shop. Great for a light lunch or dessert
A Short Drive or longer walk from the Fox & Hound (15-25 minute walk)
- Anton’s at the Swan – (www.antons-at-the-swan.com)
- Hamilton’s Grill Room – (www.hamiltonsgrillroom.com)
- DeeAnna’s Restaurant & Bar – (www.deannasrestaurant.com) Jazz on Thursdays
- Manon, French
- Brian’s – (www.brianslambertville.com) French
Bucks County local area restaurants (short or scenic drives)
- Bowman’s Tavern – (www.bowmanstavernrestaurant.com) live music every night
- Caleb’s American Kitchen – (www.calebsamericankitchen.com) in Lahaska
- Porterhouse Restaurant and Brew Pub – (www.porterhousepub.com) in Lahaska
- Villagio’s – (www.villaggioitalianrestaurant.com) in Lahaska
- The Frenchtown Inn – (www.frenchtowninn.com) scenic river drive (ask us about the perfect route)