12 Romantic Ways to Show your Love and Caring to your Sweetie
You want to create an atmosphere where your special person feels important and appreciated. The first step is making time to spend together just the two of you and paying attention to your partner. When planning out a Valentine celebration, take into account your partner's interests; small gestures are invaluable like including his/her favorite flower in a bouquet; going on an overnight getaway and planning activities that he/she enjoys.
Here are some examples of things to do on a romantic weekend getaway at The Fox & Hound Bed & Breakfast in February
- Breakfast in bed with a Pink Mimosa delivered to your room
- Nature Walk along the river or among native flora to get fresh air
- A driving tour of covered bridges near the Fox and Hound (also known as "kissing bridges" because you are supposed to kiss your partner when your cross the bridge)
- Professional Foot Massage (see Winter Magic & Romance Package)
- Champagne, Chocolates & Flowers on your getaway (see Bubbles & Blooms Package)
- Music and Dancing
- Have a tasting of local wine and delicious chocolate at a winery
- Shopping extravaganza
- View Art in a gallery or Art museum
- Gourmet meal with dessert
- If your partner likes History it could be a romantic gesture to take them to Washington Crossing Visitor Center
- Cozy up at the Fox and Hound B&B. Fireplace rooms available.
Our innkeepers can help you plan your getaway itinerary and make all the reservations for you.
We all get so busy it is sometimes difficult to find a time to getaway to renew and reconnect. A gift certificate for a getaway weekend at Fox and Hound B&B is a great gift to show you care and want to make that special time to spend together. (You can also get a gift certificate right away here online).
Reserve your romantic getaway here or call Kathy, Kelly, Trish or Lisa and we can recommend a Getaway package as well as some romantic restaurants.